Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Responsible One

For some reason, I had acquired the title "RESPONSIBLE". How I managed to do that, is beyond my comprehension. I'm the one that goofs off on world chat, torments my fellow alliance members, and teases the hell out of my host (just to keep him on his toes). So how did I become the one that people entrusted their accounts and troops to? OH! It gets BETTER... they gave me the power to expel and invite people in and out of the alliance. Do you have any idea how much fun I could have! I had the ability to drive all my alliance members crazy on a daily basis (I did before, but now I had a different way of doing it!)

At first, it was only a couple of logins. I could help out with their troop building or farming. Or in the emergency they were being attacked I could jump on and help defend their cities. By the time I finally left EVONY. I could run a decent sized alliance, on 3 servers, all by myself. I had 2 full pages of logins and passwords. Oddly, I was such a paranoid, I rarely gave out my own login and password. I'd heard horror stories of people hijacking your account and basically destroying everything you had built.  I like to think I'm honorable enough that I wouldn't do that to anyone that entrusted me with their account info.

I was also the Mother Hen to the kids in the alliance. My daughter had begun to play. Yes, my little diva, was playing a war game. Her and a couple of other kids played with us and someone had to look out for them. Besides, I refused to pay for the therapy of anyone elses kid, so I tried to keep everybody on the PG level. Sometimes alliance chat could get a bit racy (yes, adults act like children, too), so I tried to make it known the kids were around and keep chat toned down some. I picked on these kids that played. Kids like attention. Good or bad, they still like it. If their own mothers and fathers didn't make them do their homework or behave themselves, I took it upon myself to make them do it (yeah, I was a bit self-righteous). If I had a dollar for everytime I saw the word "UGH!!", because I made them go do their homework... I'd own EVONY by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment