Friday, November 26, 2010

HiJinks & Tomfoolery

I live for April Fools Day. Its one of my favorite days of the year. So a little prank pulled every now and then was right in line for my way of thinking. Sometimes I would get these flashes of brilliance, and then think of ways to implement them. Sometimes tho, it just wasn't feasible. It might've taken too many people to help (and I trust no one - SOMEONE will let it slip out before the great reveal) or the ability to pull it off on someone online is too difficult... not for lack of trying though!

On EVONY, I've found that as men get older, the more perverted they get. Not to say the younger ones weren't... but the older ones were more fun to harrass. The younger guys were crude, and I preferred to be subtle. So I tended to abuse them more.  I'll add another story about this later.

On more than one occasion I dragged one of the girls in on one of my pranks, only to have it taken over and turned into a free-for-all man-abusing session. One time, for example: I posted an "advertisement" on world chat looking for HELP WANTED and then specified for a particular person to be contacted for further information. Unfortunately, reading comprehension isn't a quality of most players of EVONY and I was questioned on the want ad. This was where the loincloth man became somewhat legendary, and one particular person with his speedo gave the rest of us girls nightmares.

I saw him first
so he's mine
We had many willing volunteers to "fill out" the application to the want ad, since I decided to go in the direction of a lawn boy. The applicants had to forward pics to the aforementioned girl in a loincloth (or a speedo) and she could then choose who would get the job. I actually had a picture of a beautiful specimen of a loincloth (see pic) and if they could fill it out the way the model in it did, then I was sure they were guaranteed the so-called job.
If she could get her hands on me, I was a dead woman.

Another time, I decided a friend needed a little more attention. So I sent out mail to everyone I knew and that she knew (probably close to 150). She was going back to college and I thought it would be a great idea if she could get a Sugar Daddy. Someone to take care of her and any bills she might incur along the way.  Anyone that thought they were qualified were to mail her directly.

The qualifications were fairly lenient too:
Must have teeth (if you take them out at night-make sure they are put into a closed container)
Would like to have all appendages in working order (but if medicinal help is needed...no worries)
Must have fat wallet or bank account
Must have ability to handle her many admirers...jealousy is not permitted
She got many, many applications.

I had some serious payback coming my way.

1 comment:

  1. Payback is a bitch HAHAHAH


    I'll still have the loin cloth man over any of them sugar daddies anyday :D

    ReplyDelete